Heidi M. Reese
10103 School Drive
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
- To obtain a Human Resource Assistant position in which I can utilize my education, work experience and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
- Backed by a reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
10/2009 – Present, Ganley of Middleburg Heights
- Answers sales calls promptly.
- Transferred calls and took messages for employees.
- Dealt with big and small amounts of money.
- Receipted all money for employees and customers.
5/2008 – 6/2009, Bass Lake Childcare and Learning Center
- Shared responsibility with the teacher in taking caring of the children’s needs.
- Organized and kept the classroom clean throughout the day.
- Helped teach the class development skills in small groups. Examples- reading, writing and math.
- Informed parents of how their children did throughout the day.
10/2006 – 5/2008, Fashion Bug
- Sold clothing products to customers.
- Advertised charged cards to customers.
- Helped with inventory throughout the day.
- Worked the cash register.
- Informed all customers of the deals and savings on our clothing.
Cuyahoga Community College
Human Resource Management
Classes taken: Human Resource Management, Psychology, Macro and Micro Economics, Labor Management Relations, Intro. to Computers, Principles of Management, Business Communications, and Organizational Behavior.
Kaplan University Online
Business Administration and Management
Classes Taken: Intro. to Business, English Composition I, and Marketing.
Grand Valley High School
Class of 2007
Graduated with a 3.2 and took four years of concert choir and one year of yearbook staff.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- People Skills
References Available Upon Request